Sunday, June 23, 2024

Update on this new blogger name

 Hi there,

I just changed this blog name from Saude Brasil e Enfermagem to Nurse Health Writer

I'm testing with this new post to see if the blog address will keep the previous blog address name or if it will change as well, so I'm posting this post with the new name and I'll check that later.

The reason why I changed the name and language is because English is my first language now and most of the books I read are in English. I also live in the United States of America, so I thought about sharing my current status experiences.

I wasn't sure about the name, considering that most of my posts are health-related and I also graduated from Nursing School in Brazil and I'm currently reviewing nursing content such as MedSurg contents, including ECG interpretation, Laboratory ABG interpretation, and other topics I plan on writing more about these type of topics and add some experiences I have.   

I hope you enjoy reading the Blog and I'm preparing some very good topics for the next posts.  

I'll catch you later, bye


No comments:

Post a Comment